Smart Care Blood Pressure Monitor
Frequent supervision of your high blood pressure concern can prevent several possible ailments and aid you to keep fit. For this reason, keeping a device like the Citizen CH-456 BP Monitor can prove to be an excellent choice to enable monitoring, management, and control your well being in order to enjoy a sensible way of life.
Premium quality Smart Care Blood Pressure Monitors function promptly while delivering trusted readings, just within a couple of seconds of employment. These devices also indicates any unusual heart beat rate by means of an automatic detector, thus delivering genuine and precise BP level readings and pulse rate readings.
Each Smart Care BP Monitor is developed and designed to operate with ease, making it one of the preferred simple devices to opt for home use. It features an easy-to-read large display screen where the final results are viewed within a few seconds of pressing one button control key.
The ability to track of your Blood Pressure levels on a daily basis can go a long way to assist your doctor to determine the right medical course of action, thus keeping your BP levels under check and control at all times. In a way, you can conveniently manage your health and enjoy a balanced lifestyle without any worry with the use of a Smart Care BP Monitor.
Smart Care - Digital Blood Pressure Monitor simultaneously exhibit the systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate readings on an extra large digital display while the oversized one-push button makes this unit an ideal option for users of all adult age groups, and especially for those suffering from low eye vision. It also features a Memory recall facility for up to 60 sets of readings that allows you to use the readings for future comparisons of blood pressure fluctuations.
Smart Care BP Monitor features include:
- Adult and Heavy-built Adult sized soft comfortable cuffs
- Adult cuff fits 11-3/4 to 16-1/2 circumference measure while Large-built adult cuff fits between 16-1/2 and 18-7/8 circumference measure
- Detailed user instructions manual for operating
- Four AA batteries with AC adapter
- Simultaneous displays of systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate readings
- WHO Indicator that offers an instant comparison set to the standards of the World Health Organization
- IHB Detection that prompts any abnormal pulse rate
- Lifetime limited warranty
Smart Care Digital BP Monitors are obtainable in fully automatic and semi-automatic models. You can buy these from any authorized local medical store or choose to buy them from our trusted online store that offers further discounts on all monitors.